You can find details on our available jobs and castings below. We post ALL vacancies below, so please check again if we don't currently have a vacancy that interests you. Please note that we receive a high number of submissions so we aren't always able to reply to each applicant.
Technical Stage Manager
Zest Theatre and Half Moon are looking for a Technical Stage Manager for their touring production of What Once Was Ours. The Technical Stage Manager will be an incredible all rounder who will be responsible for liaising with each touring venue, and be the main point of contact for the company whilst on site. They will be responsible for fitting up the set and rigging sound and LX in each venue. For the performance the TSM will operate both Lighting and Sound.
Monday 24th September - Saturday 25th November.
Rehearsals in Lincoln and London, touring nationally.
- Experience of technically supporting touring theatre.
- A good practical experience of ETC lighting desk and Qlab.
- Incredible people skills with the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Initiative and common sense.
- To be a team player with a great sense of humour, boundless energy and zest!
- A full clean driving licence with experience of driving a long wheel based van. Unfortunately for vehicle insurance purposes you will need to be at least 21 years of age.
£550 per week with accommodation provided and per diems. Hours per week are approximately 48. This will vary slightly depending on touring schedule. This is an Equity contract.
To apply please send a covering letter and C.V. to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 5pm on 9th August with the interviews taking place in London on 18th August.